What color are my new girls?

ldrchickens

Songster
Jul 1, 2018
Oklahoma
My Coop
My Coop
What would you call the color variety of the middle bird and the one on the right?

Attachments

• 20181223_104754.jpg
    20181223_104754.jpg
    286.7 KB · Views: 30
What would you call the color variety of the middle bird and the one on the right?

The lighting is a little dark, but I'll take a guess and say from left to right; Millie fleur, black-mottled, and golden-neck? I could be wrong. I've heard the black can be anywhere from lighter to darker, so idk. I've always had Millie fleur's and I just love them. I think my roosters are so laid back and beautiful little guys. I also find them to be the very tidy, lol. Meaning; it seems to me i don't have to clean their coop as often as the others. Just rambling.....have a happy holiday!
Good luck in your search!
- Jess

The lighting is a little dark, but I'll take a guess and say from left to right; Millie fleur, black-mottled, and golden-neck? I could be wrong. I've heard the black can be anywhere from lighter to darker, so idk. I've always had Millie fleur's and I just love them. I think my roosters are so laid back and beautiful little guys. I also find them to be the very tidy, lol. Meaning; it seems to me i don't have to clean their coop as often as the others. Just rambling.....have a happy holiday!
Good luck in your search!
- Jess
Thank you! Ya sorry about the lighting. They are brand new and super flighty so i have them locked inside the coop until they acclimate so if they do excape the yard they know to come home. Thanks for the input! Have a Happy Holiday as well!

Agree with Jes78b, but the middle one looks like a spangled old English game bantam, and maybe a cockerel, depending on age.
Yes old english for sure. Thank you. I was thinking spangled due to the redish color which i know you cant see well in the pic. I surly home its not a cockeral. The lady i got them from said they are all either in there first or second winter.

Yes old english for sure. Thank you. I was thinking spangled due to the redish color which i know you cant see well in the pic. I surly home its not a cockeral. The lady i got them from said they are all either in there first or second winter.
If they are over 6 months old then they are definitely all pullets. It's just hard to tell age in the photo.

Back
Top Bottom