What did you do in the garden today?

rain, rain, rain. expecting snow tonight. I slipped and laid down in the mud :lau not used to walking in the rain, lol.

Here's a throwback song from the early 1960's when girl groups were big in America. Hope it makes you feel better as you recover from slipping in the mud while walking in the rain...

I was momentarily excited - Meyer has the jumbo foam carton bundles back in stock, so they called me to let me know. When I got home I went to place an order. One bundle of 75 is $48.60 (good price), But shipping is $24.41! If I put two in my cart (two bundles of 75), the shipping only goes up a few dollars to $30. Their website indicates shipping by weight, but I’m guessing box size may be playing a role…who knows.

We ordered regular cartons from egg cartons dot com, free shipping, so definitely a better deal, but having some jumbo cartons would have been nice.

Overcast and lightly rainy here. I did send in one more seed order, so that was as much gardening as I got accomplished.

I let this 17-inch okra variety get up to 12 inches. The smaller one is from another variety. I will put them in my saimin for lunch.

I got some heavy hitter okra sprouts from Bakers Creek coming along, they should be regular size okras, with heavy production. However, it should be a while before I get to try them, since they are only 2 inches at the moment.
DSCN0313.JPG

Back
Top Bottom