What do wild pigeons eat?

Quote:
I've researched those feeding methods my problem would be finding the air tube and making sure not to fill it up
hide.gif
LOL. Soo yep feathered bird for me
big_smile.png

Fine rats with wings that means there friendly super smart socail funny and adaptive.
love.gif
I love rats they are some of the neatest rodents in the world and make the best small animal pet I have ever had.
I have read stories of pidgeons used in the war that would tear youre heart out and make you hate youre self for thinking badly of them, like the one that carried a crucial message that saved hundreds of lives with a foot blown off and head injury and one eye missing after being hit by enamy fire

Last edited:
Quote:
yeah i get offended when people call them nasty names esp those who own and love chickens...I see no difference.....they both have feathers, both have beaks, poop, eat, roost etc.....both can be eaten, cept pigeons have saved lives.... I don't know of any rescue chicken but yet i have no mean names for chickies LOL.

white homers 7 day old, 1st pic. then a 12 day old note leg band, and one ready to leave the nest(best time to pull and hand feed for newbe or a 10 yr old boy(me) Yes those last 2 are high dollar rats

pigeons002.jpg

pigeons004.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
would be glad to give you a pair to raise, just a little far to bring them over, your welcome to walk over and pick up a pair.

Quote:
would be glad to give you a pair to raise, just a little far to bring them over, your welcome to walk over and pick up a pair.

I've honestly thought about begging hubby to make a trip to you for birds
wink.png
Will work on it HAHAHAHA!!! If I do i'd just bring over your eggies or birds for ya
wink.png
I'll have to see how far away you are
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom