What does your rooster's crow sound like?

when i was at a show with my br roo his neighbor was an old br roo and his crow was so low i thought a wolf was howling it was like oooooooooooooooo......ooooo.............ooooooo............ooooooooooooooooooo its very hard to describe! my current roo has the regular crow to the "t" except there is a small wa............wa.......... so heres another impersination for yall cock a doodle do............................wa........................wa sry i suck at internet impersinations:p

At first Tony's crow just sounded like a squeaky hinge, but he's getting the hang of now that he's 3 months old. It's still just 2 "ar ar's", though, like Kerr's.

Mine squeeks when he crows. Thats why we call him squeeky. He is a BB Red Bantam. I guess that why he squeeks.
D.gif

The Phoenix and the Silkie crow the standard Ruuuu a ruuu a ruuu. The Japanese Bantam is odd. He has a whistling sound to his crow, almost like cooing, still in the ruuuu a ruuu a ruuu formation* (*is that the right word?)

Our little Banty roo Fuego has the most definite crow I've ever heard...it's err, err err, er! Consistently. Whitey used to stretch his crows out to the max, actually putting his head all the way to the ground to get the full effect! (He said cockle doo,doooooooo.) Dazzle is the loudest crower, Lil Dude the waveriest,(he sounds like an old man) Checker the scratchiest, and Jack Frost the most normal. Diablo, still a cockerel, is taking notes from everyone else and perfecting his. Checker and Lil Dude won first and second at the crowing contest at the fair last year.

My roo Red has the standard crow, loud! More like RUUUUH RA ROOOOOOOOORAOOOOOOOOO! It is pleasenat to hear, I like it. My baby roo Henry is learning to crow and it sounds like a reverse donkey noise. AHHH EEEEEEEE. It is very squeaky and funny to hear. I LOVE it!! My other roo Romeo still hasnt tried. When he does I will let you know.
Kristyne

The best way to describe one of my roo's crow is... it sounds like the old pixie baby dolls from the late 60's, when you turned her on her belly she would cry. That's the exact sound of one of my roo's. HUH-WAAAAAA!

Back
Top Bottom