what is this on my game-cam?

The original pictures and the new pictures look like the same animal to me. My husband says I know everything, so I'm thinking that's really the only qualification I need to assert my opinion.
thumbsup.gif

He/she/whatever holds its tail in the same manner in the original pictures as he/she/whatever does in the more recent pictures. It comes straight out and then goes down to curl. When I was doing all my googling to compare, that was one thing that didn't seem to jive with any of the photos I saw. I couldn't find a feline (or anything, for that matter) that held it's tail straight out from the hind end and then dipped down. I'm sure this occurs in a number of animals. HOWEVER, I would find it odd if it occurred in TWO different animals that just happened to be photographed by the OP. Might just be something THIS particular creature does with its tail.

So that's why I say it is the same animal.
clap.gif

Now that we've settled that debate... Bring on more game cam photos!! This is fun!!
pop.gif

I know for sure that it is most assuredly not a turkey!!!!
tongue2.gif

I think we can all agree to that.
barnie.gif

We need to agree that we all have a difference of opinion and leave it at that. Nobody can say with 100% surety what it is til the OP either catches it or kills it,then we will ALL know without further debate.

It has some features that say feline and some that resemble canine. Shading that can be different animals. We may never know.

Quote:
glad you like it.
i love it too, and also ,have learned alot.like i have alot more predators than i ever thought i did.maybe i shouldn't have got a game cam.lol
so since i have seen all these pics,my girls have been on lock down,they are not happy
sad.png

Quote:
i might be able to get my heeler to stay long enough for a picture.which area should i get the pic,the first post pics or the coyote? thing spot?

Quote:
you're too funny
lol.png

i was so sure that we figured it out with those second set of pics.it looks like the same animal to me.wasn't thinking nothing about a coyote at the time.
now,who knows.

After much research, I've scientifically deduced that it is either a monkey or goldfish, confessing that any science strongpoints from my grey matter were selfishishly coveted to share generously for the next generation.

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

ok i am going to go back this afternoon and see if i got anything on the cam.
i am going to get some pics of my heeler for size comparison .

Back
Top Bottom