24nllr8.jpg

2jbquis.jpg

34eeptj.jpg

2mrdsvn.jpg

I've got :

1 pit bull
1 american bully
1 ancient yellow lab
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/23977_545108117382_58102172_31994277_1825081_n.jpg

1 older lab/dobie/dane
1 boston terrier

181718_567751150562_58102172_32615999_170380_n.jpg

and my DF has a Johnson American Bulldog.

it's a mixed crew. The boston and the bulldog are GREAT with the birds and small animals ( bunnies and ducks). The lab could care less as could the lab x. The bully will eat them if he can get them and my pittie actively hunts and kills them.

Last edited:
I have 8 dogs all rescued. 1 Border Collie mix, 2 Aussies, 2 Corgi/ Queensland mixes, 1 Min Pin/Chihuahua mix, 1 chihuahua/Rat terrier mix-maybe, and a Chihuahua/Pit Bull mix.

Buddy the Border Collie mix-my dh's dog and likes chickens, is way to smart for his own good and I dont mean in a good way. Aced the "trick" class but failed obedience.
DSC00660.jpg

Ely-my oldest and smartest dog and a black tri Aussie-loves to play mama hen:
007.jpg

Saxon my red tri Aussie and known duck slayer. He is ok with chickens but I dont really completely trust him after the duck incident. He also is quite possibly the dumbest Aussie on Earth. He is not the sharpest tool in the shed but he is a complete love:
DSC00541.jpg

Fred is a Corgi/Queensland Heeler cross and quite possibly the best dog we have. It 's tie between him and Grace. He needed a new home and I was torn since I really did not want a new dog. He took control of the situation by jumping in my truck.
DSC00533.jpg

Emmitt is my Min-Pin and Rat terrier mix or something along those lines. When I would go to dog parks, I has asked many times if he was a Toy Malimute. Also a chicken killer:
DSC00523.jpg

Tootsie was my "sister" that I inherited when my Mom passed away. She is a Corgi/Queensland mix from what we were told by the pound, but the vets seem to see a Bassett mix. This picture is the best one I have and the last one taken at my mom's house before I brought her home. She has not interacted with chickens much but I think she might be a tad hard on them.
DSC00780.jpg

This is my baby Aiden. He is a very ADD and spaztic dog. He, I think more then all the others came from a very bad story in his former life, but I dont know what that is. He was a pound rescue as well and is very loyal to me and does not leave my side. My dh calls him the Spaztic Monkey and we often joke that his umbillical cord is very short. He is a chicken killer.
DSC00554.jpg

And last but never ever least, Grace aka Gracie. She is a Chihuahua/Pit mix or as I call her a ChiaPit. She was a resuce and we think Dad was the Chihuahua and Mom was the Pit. If you aks her however, she is a Princess. While I believe she is a chicken killer, she denies it and blames "the other dog".
009-1.jpg

42987_izzy_and_barnyard_animals.jpg

Izzy-world's best dog, GP mix, female, 5 years old, 70 pounds.
My wife has almost gotten her certified as a therapy dog, and she just got canine good citizen. And she is an amazing guard dog/herder.

42987_228.jpg

Joe, 2 year old male hound/lab/terrier? mix. Craziest/smartest/meanest/sweetest dog we ever had, just a big ball of personality. Very vocal, he loves HOWLING . About 40 pounds.

Both are rescues, and, we foster dogs as well. We fostered 7 dogs in the last year.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom