What kind of dog do you have?

Everybody has such gorgeous dogs. Here are ours:

Remy (Blue Weimaraner) & Hunter (Silver Gray Weim)
59572_shells_pics_1418.jpg

Emma (Blue Weim)
59572_shells_pics_740.jpg

Gabby (Blue Weim) She lives next door with my father
59572_shells_pics_813.jpg

Verity (Standard Poodle)
59572_shells_pics_073.jpg

I've loved looking at everyones beautiful dogs!

Two weeks ago tomorrow we lost our loving companion, he passed peacefully during his morning nap. We had noticed over the past couple of months he had been slowing down a bit, but were surprised at his passing. He'd recently had his vet visit and nothing out of the ordinary was noted. His exact age was unknown, he came to us as a stray. A more loving, loyal animal I've ever known. This is our beloved Stanley Mutt Mutt, the photo was taken early this year. His little buddy is Murphy, who just hasn't been the same without his friend.

71237_dsc_0875.jpg

I have 2 alaskan malamutes. Tikaani (male) and Tala (female). They would eat anything that's not human... come to think of it they would prolly eat small children too!
86312_img_0203.jpg

ETA: Notice the glowing green eyes... lol

Last edited:
Quote:
Your dogs are beautiful! I am partial to weims. We have an almost 14 year old female. She is wonderful! Just got the chickens 2 days ago and I'm not sure how she'll be. She has slowed down alot so that will help!
I enjoyed your photos!

Beautiful dogs! I love all of your photos! Funny how so many chicken lovers also have multiple dogs
tongue.png

This is Beauregard, our 3 1/2 year old St. Bernard...he's looking for a girlfriend! Let me know if you know of any female Saint pups!
86729_2011042911bobo_and_baptism_041.jpg
[/img]

This is Abbey, our 8 month old long haired dauschund...what a cutie she is
86729_dsc02808.jpg
[/img]

Next up is Tucker, our tri Aussie. He loves to go for a ride with the top down!

And finally Penny, a tri party Cocker Spaniel 13 years old. She's an absolute love!
86729_100_1756.jpg
[/img]

Last edited:
Quote:
Your dogs are beautiful! I am partial to weims. We have an almost 14 year old female. She is wonderful! Just got the chickens 2 days ago and I'm not sure how she'll be. She has slowed down alot so that will help!
I enjoyed your photos!

Thank you
smile.png
I love weims, too. A couple of years ago after we got some Mallards, Remy & Emma got loose. Well, while we were trying to catch them, they ran up to the ducks & each picked one up. I just knew that they were dead meat, but the dogs immediately came trotting up to us with these very still ducks in their mouths & very gently laid them in our hands. Not a mark or a ruffled feather on the mallards. But just in case they're not allowed near the birds. But then again our oldest weim is only 4 1/2 yrs old. The standard poo does really well with the birds, though, even the younger ones. Good luck
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom