What kind of dog do you have?

Danischi24! How funny that we both posted so close to each other and have such uncommon dogs! I adore your darling little girl, she is a beauty
love.gif

All of the dogs on this thread are all so sweet!

Alright everyone better back away from the computer and don't ever try to come into my house or this is what will greet you

TitanBed.jpg

if you're really lucky, he'll greet you this way

abusedtitan.jpg

he is totally a gentle giant who is afraid of the cats and if the chickens as much as peep at him, he runs the other way but don't tell the burglars....
big_smile.png

I have a 12 year old blue-merle Australian Shepherd, Toby. He was a rescue - I've had him since he was 3 mos old. He completely ignores the chickens.
87160_1_122.jpg

Owen, 1 1/2 yr old mini Dachshund. He's Isabella and tan, and was my graduation gift to myself when I got my MBA. He's also a pain in the butt. I call him "ADD Dog" or "Special K", depending on what he's getting into.
87160_1_105.jpg

Rudy Roo, 8 mo old mini Dachshund. He's a chocolate-based red, so he has a deeper red coat and green eyes, of all things.. He was a "destiny dog". Our beloved red mini Dachshund, PeeWee, passed away 7/3/10. Two months later, with no intention of getting a new dog, I came across a photo of Rudy Roo on a sale ad in the grocery store window. When my 8 year old son saw his birth date was 7/3/10, he declared that "PeeWee left a little bit of himself in Rudy and it was his way of helping us to not be so sad". So, a new member joined our family. It's a little odd every now and then, as he shows several of PeeWee's unique mannerisms from time to time.
87160_1_134.jpg

Owen has a STRONG prey drive - couple that with Dachshund stubborness and I have a chicken problem. Sadly enough, he has gotten a couple chickens before I could stop him so must now be watched very closely. Rudy Roo merely thinks the chickens are entertaining, but no biggy. He's much rather be laying on his back in the grass getting a belly rub than chasing smelly chickens.
lol.png

Last edited:
What cute dogs! Here are some of mine.
Treeing Walker Coonhound named Charlie
88718_charlie_cut.jpg

My big baby: Bull Mastiff named Reginald Archibald Throckmorton III (yay, my aunts bull mastiff will be having his puppies soon!)
88718_cowz_148.jpg

My hubby's baby: Blue heeler named Tater
88718_tater.jpg

One of my chihuahuas named Owen he is 2 years old in this picture.
88718_owen.jpg

Last edited:
I've probably mentioned her 100 times already, but I love our little girl. I did *not* want a cattle dog. Now, I only want a cattle dog. She's from an East coast shelter, and the heelers out that way tend to have the rarer slim build. She loves all animals, mothers everything non-human, but is skeptical about everyone else human wise...except for my husband's mom. She loves to cuddle, and will protect you when needed. She trusts and is trusted. She's the best dog I've ever had.

1uLz_by_wadifahtook.jpg

Gull_Dog_by_wadifahtook.jpg

Last edited:
I have Italian Greyhounds.
Cassi is 11 years old and is a rescue girl. I have had her for 5 years
P1000453-1.jpg

My daughters IG, Tito is in the background
P1000905.jpg

Aiko is my baby. I got her when she was 6 weeks old and now she is 6 years.
P1000454-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom