What kind of dog do you have?

This is our girl, Kenzie. She's a whippet.
83798_img_3498.jpg

well currently...

i have
mah ruby dog!
shes a liver/red and white chinese crested powderpuff whos 4
i keep her in a pony cut as she HATES being brushed lol

ruby.jpg

then theres mah nekkid man
Jasper.
hes a tri-color (though is severly lacking in the tan beyond a couple of stray hairs on his ears) spotted hairless chinese crested whos comming up to 3 yrs old

IMG_0165.jpg

i want to add a hairless female chinese crested in the next couple of years, AND a "big dog" im currenlty bouncing between the pressa, cane corso, boerboel, great dane and bull mastif.

and i currently live with:

Dodger
100_2705.jpg

Vixie
000_0017.jpg

Rosie
100_2711.jpg

(all long haired chihuahuas age 4-7)

and
charlie the cocker...hes the biggest teddybear ever, hes 9 this year and an american x english cocker
100_2721.jpg

Here is my deaf Blue Heeler. It has been a real challenge trainin her. I bought a Sportdog training collar when she was 6mnths. old & it has worked great. She knows a few hand signs & as long as she can see me she obeys. The collar has a nick button I use to get her to either look at me or come to me & it has an adjustable shock button to correct her. I seldom have to use it anymore. She is 8mnths. old now & goes everywhere I do when it's possible. She is sooo good with the chickens & I really think she would protect them with her life even though she's still a pup. If I have a couple of roos get in a squabble she will get in between them to break them up. Sugar is just an all around awesome dog. I would like to breed her with a Red Heeler on her second heat & then have her spayed.
Here she is a week or so after my buddies got her for me as a Christmas present at 8wks. old
70399_sugar_runnin_8wks_11_29_10.jpg

70399_sugar_front_8wks_11_29_10.jpg

70399_sugar_at_fence_8wks_11_29_10.jpg

And now at 8mnths old with my buddys female Red Heeler. He is one of my buddies that pitched in to get her for me
70399_foxie_sugar_5_2011.jpg

70399_sugar_foxie_5_2011.jpg

Back
Top Bottom