What kind of goose is this?

Hahaha yea i was on about OP gander and yea my byc worked bad yesterday too probely just the wifi
Haha, I think my brain was working at about the same speed as the server!!
lol.png

I don't know why I didn't get notified of replies, so I just saw all of these.

I was looking at pictures the other day and just realized he had a lot more gray on the top of his head when I first got him. It pretty much faded out to what it was in the picture I posted. Plus he was pretty heavy bodied. It was so funny because when I was out in the yard with him, he would chase anything and everyone off and then come running back to me all excited with his head down honking away, and tail wagging. And he loved to follow me everywhere and even go swimming with me.

I don't know why I didn't get notified of replies, so I just saw all of these.

I was looking at pictures the other day and just realized he had a lot more gray on the top of his head when I first got him. It pretty much faded out to what it was in the picture I posted. Plus he was pretty heavy bodied. It was so funny because when I was out in the yard with him, he would chase anything and everyone off and then come running back to me all excited with his head down honking away, and tail wagging. And he loved to follow me everywhere and even go swimming with me.
Glad you´re enjoying him. As he seems to be a cross-breed, any breed of goose would be a good friend for him.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom