What kind of rooster do I have?

Wanted to post a better picture of Chevy. (My kids name my chickens
hu.gif
...) I still don't quite know what breed he is but I have noticed he has feathers on his feet!!

Here are some very updated pictures so of this Bantam pair. Big difference on looks. I was hoping to have a little more luck at figuring out what breeds they are mixed with.

The little hen.

She has a few feathers on her head that stand up. Lol!
The rooster.

He has feathered feet.

They turned out gorgeous! What color legs, how many toes each, and what color eggs does the hen lay? They are mixed but I'm curious what breeds they're mixed with. I'm guessing the rooster is dutch and Cochin and hen might be old English and polish or silkie but not sure

Thank you! They both seem to have 3 toes on the front and 1 in the back. And they have pinkish grey legs and feet. The hen lays off white eggs. The rooster's feathers that are on his feet are black and white.

On second thought the hen looks larger than the rooster, maybe she is a polish mix. She also looks a bit like a black sexlink that I had but I think my hen laid brown eggs...her off white eggs might've been from the polish.

I was actually thinking she might have some black sex link in her myself. She is a tad bit bigger then the too, not much at all. And her having some polish in her would definitely explain her wildish feathers on her head. :)

Back
Top Bottom