What kinds of dogs does everybody have?

44102_p3070009.jpg
This is Possum, our 1-eyed wiener dog

44102_p3050019.jpg
And Bug, our blind, ancient Boston gas bag.

44102_pb010009.jpg
Hoss, the one on the right, our Dobie nut.

44102_pb010005a.jpg
Here's Cricket, our super- spaz Min-Pin

44102_pb010006.jpg
This is Arrow,the clown, a Husky mix & Willow & Brillo, Border Collie mix twin girls.

we have muddy our 10 year old lab mix who is normally chocolate colored but is currently blue due to my son covering him in blue chalk
next we have heidi our 4 year old toy rat terrier. we got her as a companian for my daughter when my husband when on his first over- seas deployment.
then there is scruffy. he is was a local rescue. he is a shihupoo. when we got him he was just a gaint ball of hair and very timid. but now i fixed his hair but can't seem to fix his fear. he gets very excited when he sees a leash. he loves to walk on a leash.
next we have ollie, a black lab, she is a rescue from a local fishing dock. don't know for sure how old she is we have had her about 2 years and the vet said she was about 6 months when we got her. she is very intelegent, loving, and very scared of horses. when she gets out she goes and finds doggy friends to bring home to play with. that is how we recieved bullet, a brown and white pit bull terrier, the love of my son. he is very attached to me and my kids. he wants to go everywhere and do anything that we are doing. he loves to play fetch but will never bring the toy back. he loves to play in the dirt with my 4 year old son. he is also ollie's best friend. all of these dogs plus 2 giant house cats make up our flock guardian. they all play a very important role here on our 5 acres. i will post pics when i can.

We have two black miniature schnauzers. We had a litter of 4 puppies who are now 5 weeks old, one of which we are keeping. In July we pick up my Mastiff baby.

two pitbulls and a G.P. with the chickens , the pitbulls like the chickens to but the hens dont like them , lol
IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0244.jpg

I have everyone from the sublime to the ridunculous:

7 lb chi/jack russel mix with one eye "Winky"
Poodle/terrier mix, "Snoop" He is the farm dog.
"Stella" the pug...'nuff said about her.
"Alex" the best and most gracious of Labs...now a very old man
"Alvero" 8 month old Great Pyr who is magnificent.

All but Alex are rescued. Most of my chickens are second hand as well. My husband has been married twice. I live in an old house. I buy consignment and recycle. Can I get anything new??

Back
Top Bottom