What recipes do you like that use a lot of eggs???

Lots and lots of breakfast burritos. My basic is eggs, potato, green chilies, onion, sharp cheddar and the magic ingredient cream cheese. Change up meats and vegetables to make multiple combinations. Average 1 1/2 eggs in a 10" tortilla. Easy way to burn through eggs and stockpile for the eggless winter.

we're pretty big fans of breakfast burritos at our house... Ham bacon or sausage some sauteed bellpeppers, onions plenty of cheese and you got some good eats. uses a dozen eggs easy. like taking them to work also a while back i brought 4 dozen eggs someone else brought cheese another a coffee cake we were all full and had a fun day at work :p

Breakfast burritos and devilled eggs are something I make a ton of. With a husband and 4 kids, we tend to eat a bunch of eggs. I can't wait until I can get some laying hens.

This is my very favorite Brown Family Quiche recipe! You'll want to double it if your feeding more than 4 people. You won't be sorry you made it, it is just about the best thing on earth! I've listed the ingredients but For directions click here

For the Crust:

1 1/2 Cups flour
8 Tablespoons cold, butter, cut into small pieces
1 teaspoon salt
2 Tablespoons ice water

For the Filling:

1/2 cup sliced shallots
1/2 pound chopped bacon (pieces about the size of a dime)
Freshly ground pepper
2 eggs
2 yolks
1/2 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup milk
1/8 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1 Cup grated Gruyere cheese
1/4 Cup fresh basil
2 Tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese

Back
Top Bottom