What religion do you belong to?

Wow, I just really want to say thank you guys so much for all the comments!
Yes this has been a remarkably well done thread. Usually these topics get into shouting matches and this one is nicely restrained. Imagine that, a bunch of people who actually act like responsible adults holding a civil conversation, following the rules. Rare nowadays.

Yes this has been a remarkably well done thread. Usually these topics get into shouting matches and this one is nicely restrained. Imagine that, a bunch of people who actually act like responsible adults holding a civil conversation, following the rules. Rare nowadays.

Yep. When I saw this thread, I thought, "Woah, this could get heated." So far, so good.

This thread has been successful because people were asked just to list their chosen religion, not make any significant commentary or do any proselytizing.

It's worked because most have followed that request, let's keep it that way.

Just read this entire thread... Very fascinating and also so impressive that like other said its the humble chicken that can bring together such diversity.. I think its awesome and a statement to our just all being "Human and living under one sky".. OK I'm typing too much.. Short and sweet:)

Im a Christian But not big on organized religion as a whole :)

Back
Top Bottom