What to do after you clean your coop.

It says a lot about us, America!
My grandson is going to be 16 in July and it would take a car to get my chicken house cleaned out.
And you know what? I raised 3 kids and now helping to raise 3 more and I just figured out something. Truly a life revelation.
If they had to work and work hard and did not have a bite of food until supper time, or lunch or whatever.... they would eat. I bet that they would eat.
If the only food they were allowed to have was wonderful mashed potatoes and corn and peas and sometype of meat whatever.. i bet it would taste good and I bet that even the most finicky eater would run to the table and eat all he could get and be happy getting it.
I wonder why it took 40 years of raising kids and throwing away food and wasting so much money for me to realize this?

but who could do it? I wish i was that type of person who could say NO and let em go hungry til supper. I was a terrible momma and if they didnt eat their veggies Id let em up and later give them some type of junk.. telling myself that they were going to starve an that junk was better than nothing.
hind site is so good. we should have it first.

Back
Top Bottom