What was your free mystery chick from Murray Mcmurray hatchery??

Pics
Hey did you ever find out what breed that chick is?

I got a chick that is exactly like yours.

It is a sliver spangled hamburger. Looks way different from my wyandottes and has the blue legs. I hope it's a girl so I'm watching the comb compared to my other rose comb pullers. It's to early to say but I really want a girl because it's the sweetest chick with the most personality.

It is a sliver spangled hamburger. Looks way different from my wyandottes and has the blue legs. I hope it's a girl so I'm watching the comb compared to my other rose comb pullers. It's to early to say but I really want a girl because it's the sweetest chick with the most personality.

OH COOL!!
1f631.png
thanks!

i cant wait to get my chicks! im picking them up the 1st week of february, im so exited about my free chick! im also getting bantams in april and im getting another free chick with that order!

I CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT THEY TURN OUT TO BE!
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Last edited:
I just placed an order last week for 15 Blue Red Laced Wyandottes. The option for my 'surprise' popped up automatically at the end. I won't get my batch until April...

I just placed an order last week for 15 Blue Red Laced Wyandottes. The option for my 'surprise' popped up automatically at the end. I won't get my batch until April...

The Blue-laced Reds are lovely!

My Scarlet is from McMurray and is healthy, plump, and gorgeous!

Here she is when she was still developing her lacing pattern, next to her oprington "sister" Wynona.

Back
Top Bottom