What would kill a goat this way?

justinszoo

Songster
11 Years
Mar 24, 2008
NW Ohio
Last nite an amish farmer not far from lost 20 baby goats. Something got in the pasture and put litlle pin holes in the back of their necks and seemingly drank their blood. Kinda scary as I have little goats here. Anybody have an idea? The best thing I could think was maybe a weasel.

How small were the goats?
Weasels usually feed on the warm blood of its' prey by biting the neck and will kill more animals than it can eat.

Is it the Chupacabra? Its looks like a cross between a Jakle and a mangy looking coyote with real long fangs. There have been sightings in Maryland and there have been alot of reported animal deaths in Mexico. Just google the name Chupacabra and see if this could be the reason of the death of the goats. Hope this info. helps. Here is a video...........

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
Nice, Angela! I can't get my kids to go outside and check on the chickens now. You have succeeded in scaring my 16 and 13 year-old boys to death! LOL! High five!
lol.png

Walleye from Sandusky or Maumee Bay????

I'd guess a coon or fox with little ones was building a stash,, I'd stake one down and set a few #2 coil springs around and see what returns.

Not sure of age, just weaned. My grandparents haul the amish and they were telling them about it on a run today.

They did not eat any and none were missing, just lying died with holes in the back of their necks. They were all moved today.

Back
Top Bottom