What would you do if a breeder sent you this e-mail

I don't know why they are too cheap to go to the PO and get their shipping boxes which cost them NOTHING and you can re use them as well for the next egg sending again.

Or get a very good packaging boxes!

Diaper boxes are not made for shipping in rough conditions. They are in bulk storages to and from store and be put on the shelves. Diaper boxes can be pretty durable but realistically in the long run, PO or boxes MADE for shipping/mailing purposes are better.

Good reminder for us all to research who we are purchasing from, and "buyer beware." I guess I would chalk this up as a "life lesson." Thanks for sharing.

Quote:
coudln't find it??
hu.gif

I wouldn't reply to the idiot. I WOULD warn my fellow BYC members with the name and E-address of that breeder! We all need to help each other out, keep advising against dangerous businesses.

Oh I am so sorry you are going thru this it is terrible. I do not purchase eggs on ebay unless I know the seller from BYC or thru another poultry connection. I feel better when I know who I am buying from. I usually ask for a reference if I have never dealt with the person before to look into their shipping methods. I never trust feedback left on a website, I want to speak to a person that has dealt directly with the breeder. My money is precious to me as it is limited, like most of us here on BYC so I try to cover my bases before I send the $$$. Also and this is nothing against anyone here but if I ever receive a response with that many spelling and grammatical errors I simply walk away. I am not perfect. I make mistakes from time to time in regards to spelling and grammar, most of us do, but that response is ridiculous! So I hope you are able to get something accomplished with Pay pal. Good luck and, once again I hate you are going thru this.

Be careful about posting the breeder online, he can sue for deframation and all that hoopla. If he has only one bad incident, the rest of the customers were happy, then it really don't stand up very good. If the OP has all emails and recordings of phone calls between the two of them, it will help OP's case if the breeder decides to sue.

So just pick your words carefully and private message each other.

Yes it is sad! Chalk it up for experience and don't respond. I've had emails like from other breeders and not responding back to them will give them nothing to fuel the fire with but what comes back will come back to bite them in the butt when people reaally get the heads up about it.

Dangerous? Nah, just "Money to throw away" business LOL!

Some people are sadly just bad no matter what. The person that sent you that note is in the bad person category.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom