WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
*They* being me, came down hard due to several complaints about a particular member trying to get more than the offered amount of eggs on more than one swap. I'm here to keep members safe. That's what the big deal is.

*They* being me, came down hard due to several complaints about a particular member trying to get more than the offered amount of eggs on more than one swap. I'm here to keep members safe. That's what the big deal is.

Well I said they because I didn't know your gender lol I would assume such a reprimand would be done through private message, so the people who don't know the back story are not totally off put and confused. I don't want to swap if people are going to freak out on me. That being said I wouldn't try to get more than was being offered either. Why even allow the person to continue swapping if they're upsetting everyone? Just kick them out and save everyone the drama...

That had been my intention :) seems like a fun swap for the most part. I could certainly see how insulting it would be to have someone ask for more than you offered.

If you want to claim them I would send extras in the shell for sure. I just dont love shelling them lol. But I will shell a lb and send as many extras as I can fit in t box.

It's ok I'm ok with in the shell but I've been insulted(I feel) a few times on that swap so I'm gonna take a few to calm down about it and reconsider later I really do love pecans and stuff lol if you like I might just buy them through you instead of swapping got any prices

I would like to buy from you too if you have any prices. Not taking the swap option cause I don't think I currently have anything of that much interest to people at the moment n my eggs are not pure breeds

Quote:
Anyone interested can always send me a PM but I put a 1 1/2 lb's of in the shell pecans, 1 lb of in the shell, and 1/2 lb of the candied all to be valued at $20 (that includes the shipping). I would have to pick to order though and it's the tail end of our tree so I'm not sure I'll have a whole bunch more.

Also I would like to add that I have been swapping on this thread for about a year and have had a blast doing it. Bettacreek keeps everyone in line because sometimes it's necessary. I hope no one is put off by that because when you're on the other side you really appreciate her sticking up for you. The first comment could have been taken a few ways. That's the issue with text you don't hear tone.

It's a great swap thread... I flubbed my first offer, but the chaos got sorted and it all worked out, lol... I've also enjoyed swapping the last few months it's tons of fun and many great people here... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom