whats wrong with my hen? *video* unbalanced...NEW VIDEO~post#385

i just tried to feed her and she wouldnt eat.the vet checked her for worms and she doesnt have any.shes just laying on my lap and i can see she opening up her beak to breath.i dont think thats a good thing.

Look what I did for my baby. That way his/her legs could stretch in a different way.

64308_aug_2nd_2010_018.jpg

And this is her/him enjoying the outside for a few minutes!
64308_aug_2nd_2010_013.jpg

Quote:
No, those darn respiratory issues are tough. Hang in there with her. Mainly, here is what I learned with Roo : dont stress her. I think her chances are better if you dont stress her.

Quote:
No, those darn respiratory issues are tough. Hang in there with her. Mainly, here is what I learned with Roo : dont stress her. I think her chances are better if you dont stress her.

hard not to stress her when i have to force her meds.why do you think its a respitory problem?

This is hard to read. I'm so very sorry! I had a little banty to die in my arms and I'll never get over it. He was breathing hard and raspy, and had been not well for a few weeks already. We tried giving him a shot of Pen. Just a tiny bit. I suspect DH injected it farther in that he should have, and he died right there. I held him for 45 minutes, just looking for some sign of life.
So believe me when I say I know how you feel. Brings tears to my eyes for sure.

Roo died in my arms too. It is horrible. I miss him so much. One thing I have learned by having chickens (my first pets) is when you deal in life (having living things in your life) you also agree to deal in death. I hate this.

Back
Top Bottom