What's your favorite/friendliest breed

Salmon Favorelles have been on my list but I'm worried about their feathered feet always getting dirty or damaged. And about them getting picked on. What's your experience with these things?
I have an olive egger who has feathered feet and an Easter egger with feathered feet and neither get picked on at all! In regards to them getting dirty, my chickens are in a fully enclosed run most of the time and I don't let them out when it's raining.

The most friendly breed I've ever had or seen has been aseel. Mostly all gamefowl, but I've had experience with aseel. Their intelligence and friendliness is like no other, they are just such a joy to be around
Bro are you for real? Aseel have highest aggression and they ain't friendly at all but yeah they are intelligent and friends but just to there owner but some can even would get a peace of your skin and tissue with whatever they put there beak on

Bro are you for real? Aseel have highest aggression and they ain't friendly at all but yeah they are intelligent and friends but just to there owner but some can even would get a peace of your skin and tissue with whatever they put there beak on
Pretty sure they didn't mean friendly to other birds

Pretty sure they didn't mean friendly to other birds

This

Yes I am very much "for real", aseel and all Oriental gamefowl are by far the friendliest breeds to their owner pretty sure you mean when kept with the same sex

Back
Top Bottom