WHEATEN/BLUE WHEATEN AMERAUCANA 1 Dozen " BUY IT NOW PRICE"

I sent a payment to your Pay Pal account. We have 14 inches of snow here and more is on its way. I want to be prepared to catch the mailperson at the mailbox when the eggs are delivered. When can I expect my eggs?
droolin.gif

[COLOR=000080]My girls have a dozen of their beautiful blue eggs for you. Eggs are bubble wrapped individually and will be packed with great care but I cannot guarantee hatch rates due to rough handling by the Post Office. Shipping is 15.00 I accept PAYPAL or you can send a money order. This is not an auction but a "BUY IT NOW" My stock comes from Pips and Peeps and Peachick. Please PM if you have any questions
wee.gif
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=000080] If you are wanting eggs at a later time just PM me to be placed on a waiting list. [/COLOR]:D
I know I'm kinda late but do you think you will have some available sometime in September or October ( ameraucana and maran). Thank you for your time

Hi there. Could you post for everyone some recent pictures of your wheaten & blue wheaten hens? Also, do you have Marans available for sale at all?
Thank you,
Becky

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom