Where can i buy pigeons and doves at...

animalbaby4everandalwyz

Songster
10 Years
11 Years
Jan 24, 2009
West Tennessee
Does anyone know were i can get some sort of cheap...I just want them as pets they don't have to be anything spectacular or anything ive always wanted some and now i have a place for them ... so does anyone know? or does anyone have any for sale....thanks

What breeds are you looking to get?
smile.png
I believe I have a few extra ringneck doves, but I'll have to check. Some of mine look almost identical, so I haven't taken the time to see who makes up my new pairs and who is still single, haha. I sell my ringnecks for $10 each, plus shipping. The boxes are free if I still have some around here to use.

If you lived closer I'd sell you my pair for $25. They are nice ringnecks I've had for several years that my family and now my husband don't like. They think the male is obnoxious. They've been very successful in raising babies and thrown off some really pretty colors. I was trying to sell them locally in the bidding section if you want to see photos. I originally had them shipped to me in 2006. I would ship, but I'd want to see how it's done again before I felt safe doing so.

I raise old style satinetts and picas. The picas get attached to humans quickly. My satinetts are tame also. My picas hatched last weekend and my satinetts are hatching this weekend. Im in N.C not to far from were you are.

If you live anywhere close to the dog days trade day in ardmore Tennessee, I'm there almost every Sunday with birds. let me know what kind you want and I could meet you there.

Hi,
My name is Tammy I live in Oregon and we are wanting to start to raise pigeons. We have no idea where to get or even look for
a place to buy pigeons at. If you would be interested in giving us and info that would be great. And if you could send us a pic of
your pigeons you have for sale and are willing to ship I am sure we would be interested in buying them. I will be waiting to hear from you. Please e mail me when you can.

Thank You,
Tammy

Tammy what part of Oregon are you in. There are several good breeders in Oregon . We are in nor cal and raise Frillbacks, taganrog tumblers and valencia Figuritas. Let me know what you are looking for and I will see what I can help you

Back
Top Bottom