Where can I get some Bielefelders or SG Dorking pullet chicks near Nashville?

thatchickenmama

Chirping
Aug 19, 2022
Hi! Where can I get some Bielefelder or SG Dorking pullet chicks near Nashville?

We are looking for unvaccinated chicks in good health, to be raised on our organic homestead. We have a separate setup from them and plan to introduce them to our flock after their initial quarantine and once they are fully feathered and grown.

Thanks!

McMurray had Silver Dorkings too! I got my Bielefelder and Dorking from them! Great birds, very chill and easy to handle. The Dorkings eggs are little though, but she is a very regular layer. My Bielefelder lays a ton of big speckled brown eggs.
CF2B6E74-36F9-40D5-B489-C85888FAC414.jpeg
46E02780-9C53-45BE-9957-700F0FE6B774.jpeg

McMurray had Silver Dorkings too! I got my Bielefelder and Dorking from them! Great birds, very chill and easy to handle. The Dorkings eggs are little though, but she is a very regular layer. My Bielefelder lays a ton of big speckled brown eggs.View attachment 3235883View attachment 3235884
Oh my gosh, so pretty! Thank you for sharing! What month did you order them? I might have missed the end of the season but I know good things are coming!

You could always order the minimum and sell the extras as well! I had a great experience with McMurray also. They may be sold out for the year, but you can order for next year starting mid-January. 😊

Oh my gosh, so pretty! Thank you for sharing! What month did you order them? I might have missed the end of the season but I know good things are coming!
I ordered them in April last year. I think their Dorking flock was affected by the AI earlier this year, so you might have to wait until next year regardless… You can put in an order around the beginning of November usually, that way you can get your preferred birds and date for 2023. 😁

Back
Top Bottom