Where do u buy your DE? How much does it cost?

I will be selling the Codex Food Grade by Perma Guard if anyone is interested. 10# - 26.45 and 5# 18.20 This includes priority shipping with 2 or 3 day delivery. Will be starting in about a week. Let me know if anyone is interested.

I just bought a #50 bag of DE for $24.50 before taxes~~YiPPee!!

I think I got a very good price
smile.png

I get our DE from the feed mill (actually my mom picks it up for me at the feed mill by her house).
She gets 50# bag for $16.50...No shipping fees or anythign like that.
It took her almost 8 years to get the feed mill to carry it, they have been carring it for about 2 years now. And are so impressed with all the people who had been looking for it. They didn't realize that many people in the area want it. And now they can barely keep in on there shelves.
For 8 years they thought my mom was just a loon
lol.png
and was the only one that wanted it...
lol.png

I guess word of mouth did wonders for them, as once she started to tell some people that they now carry it they get swamped with people coming in for it...
I use the stuff for all our animals...
Sheep, Goats, Llamas, Dogs, Cats, Pot Belly Pigs, Geese, Chickens, Ducks, Guinneas, Feeder Pigs, Peacocks...
My mom uses it on all her animals too, besides the ones I listed she also has Horses and Donkeys they use it on...

I didn't realize that it could benefit people as well...... I'm definitely going to have to look into this, especially if it helps with cramps!!! I HATE monthly cramps!
tongue.png

Just talked to my mom again and she said the DE that she orders for me (and her) from the feed mill is FOOD GRADE.
So she pays $16.50 for a 50# bag of FOOD GRADE DE.
Just thought I would add that. I guess I could of added to my original post.....

Shawna where exactly do you buy it from, then I can too. I live close enough to you to be able to drive to your feed store. Also, are you going to swap tomorrow?
smile.png

Quote:
Yes I am going to the swap meet tomorrow. I don't know the name of the feed mill she gets them from. It's down by her house...I will call her again and ask for the name and number...She loves to talk and talk and talk on the phone anyway with me...haahhahaha

Are you going to the swap?? If so have to meet up...
Not sure that I know who you are or even how I will know who you are if I see you there..Let me know...
Shawna

Back
Top Bottom