Where is James Marie farms in Louisiana at?

I e-mailed James Marie Farms several times to order. Never got a reply. I finally gave up. I ordered from http://www.vailsquail.com
Communication from them is slow sometimes but they do get back to you. Nice people to deal with, willing to answer questions.

OKay i will check them out thx I also have attempted many times and nothing also check out quail king i am in NO way affiliated with them i just ordered eggs from him and got them fast and none where broken and very very large eggs.

Hey fishermanroly how did your hatch go ?

I gave up on JMFarms and just got some 2-3 week olds from a local man, that hatches eggs for other breeders, and he had some eggs that hatched and the breeder didn't have enough room for all the birds he hatched so the breeder said he could keep then so that's how I got mine.

Sorry i have been pulling 80+ hours at work have not had a chance to chime in .But the hatch went great but they ended up being as big or smaller than the ones i already have there going in the freezer tomorrow wish i could try james marie farms but they still never replied.

Back
Top Bottom