Where to buy baby chicks in Minnesota!

Anybody know where I might find organic chicks that have NOT beed vacinated? also only want a few chicks and want different breeds. Even TSC has a minimum of 6. I live in the St. Paul,MN area and am willing to drive 30 or so miles. Looking for Barred rock, Silkies, Easter Egger, Golden Sex Links preferrably. Do not want to mail order them and can not have more than 6. If I have to go to a few different places thats fine but no one will sell 1 or 2 at a time. Does anyone have any ideas for me?

So many MN people here!

Buffalo has a store called the Country Store that has chicks on hand. It's about an hour from St. Paul though.

I have some farm yard mixed breeds that just hatched over the weekend that have not been vaccinated yet, as I'm trying to find someone who can help me with vaccinating against Mareks. Mine are mixed breeds and not sexed though.

Any of you know of someone who can help with the Mareks vax?

Last edited:
Anybody know where I might find organic chicks that have NOT beed vacinated? also only want a few chicks and want different breeds. Even TSC has a minimum of 6. I live in the St. Paul,MN area and am willing to drive 30 or so miles. Looking for Barred rock, Silkies, Easter Egger, Golden Sex Links preferrably. Do not want to mail order them and can not have more than 6. If I have to go to a few different places thats fine but no one will sell 1 or 2 at a time. Does anyone have any ideas for me?

I just remembered the store Egg|Plant on Selby and roughly Fairview. They might have chicks you're looking for.

I grew up in those neighborhoods and love the area. I like to give Egg|Plant my support when I happen to be visiting. I really like their store. :) I hope they can help you with chicks!

I just remembered the store Egg|Plant on Selby and roughly Fairview. They might have chicks you're looking for.
I just went to Egg|Plant in St. Paul. I didnt get chicks from there, but did find organic feed and tons of garden stuff. What a great little place with alot of cool stuff. THANK YOU for that sugguestion. Everyone is the Twin Cities area, check it out. 1771 Selby Ave St. Paul,MN 55104 . I'm getting my chicks today. I think im prepared.
yippiechickie.gif

I just went to Egg|Plant in St. Paul. I didnt get chicks from there, but did find organic feed and tons of garden stuff. What a great little place with alot of cool stuff. THANK YOU for that sugguestion. Everyone is the Twin Cities area, check it out. 1771 Selby Ave St. Paul,MN 55104 . I'm getting my chicks today. I think im prepared.
yippiechickie.gif
That's awesome! I agree they have some really great things in there. Every time I go I want to buy some of their Weck jars, they're so pretty. I'm glad you got some good things there! :)

Back
Top Bottom