Where to buy chick dispatcher ?

if you dont want chicks then you shouldnt hach eggs id atleast let even the roosters get to eating size before killing them what do you plan on doing with the dead chicks?

Why pay for something like that? Seems like something that could be easily accomplished without a specific tool getting the same result. Use a pair of scissors, shears, hatchet... anything.

I have a savannah moniter and if I was to feed it chicks this would do a good jop, for my rats I use a butter knife behind the neck and pull the tail it does the same job.

Quote:
To clarify for the other responders, i think that the o.p. is looking for poultry dispatcher for dispatching grown chickens - not for baby chicks. Is that correct, prancie?

But still, i have not seen such an item before. Though it looks handy, i think you might find some garden shears more easily here in the states. Many dispatch by cutting the artery with a sharp knife and allowing the chicken to bleed out.

Quote:
To clarify for the other responders, i think that the o.p. is looking for poultry dispatcher for dispatching grown chickens - not for baby chicks.

No, it is definitely chicks. Here is a quote from the linked site...

"Small hand-held Humane Dispatcher suitable for chicks, ducklings and very small birds from Mardle. "

Back
Top Bottom