where to get red golden pheasants?

Hi,

If you are still looking, we are in MN and have 3 Red Golden Pheasants chicks to sell $20 /chick --We have a juvenile male also for sale - has most of his adult plumage - As to noise, our adult male/female are very quiet - they rarely make any noise and when he does it isn't loud at all
Hope this helps!
Nita in MN

i was looking for something a bit local around the OC/LA/San Bernardino, in the So-cal area sorry!

no not yet, i think we will wait a bit longer. Too many side projects are going on at this time. But if i find eggs/chicks at the right price i might change my mind! :D

To late for eggs,their laying season is over.I cannot a believer in shipped eggs.They do not hatch good.Yourbest to buy a young pair so you know your getting what you want.Best to buy a pair from2 different people and switch then around so they are not related.Also ask the seller what hosbloodline is so you are getting 2 different lines.
In N.H.,Tony.

that is a good idea to get the male and female from different breeders! i am sure it will make healthier chicks in the end.

Back
Top Bottom