While it's fresh in your mind, what improvements will you make on next year's garden?

I just go ahead and do it my way. Then, if I fail, he steps in with his engineering brain, over builds to the max, and gets it done "industrial strength".
We Capricorns are famous for doing things our way. I have gotten to the point where i draw sketches of what i want because he can't visualize what i am talking about.

Oh yeah.... I've tried the drawing method. Yup. Done that. My drawings are pathetic. Off scale, I can't for the life of me draw 3D. He looks at it and says, What's that. Then... of course my words fail me. So he grabs a pencil and draws out a plan... 3D, correct angles, to scale, even the 2 x 4's are drawn 3D, with end grain on them!!! "Is this what you meant???" Doh!!! Well, at least I'm better in the kitchen!

You could do drip irrigation. Have you fed them?

I don't have any kind of drip irrigation set up. I usually just use my 5 gallon bucket waterers. I have a small hole drilled close to the bottom of each bucket. The water slowly drains out so that the water soaks down deep to the roots instead of just running off. I haven't fed them with any hydrangea food, just compost.

What companies do ya'll order from? I've ordered from Baker's Creek, Gurney's and another one I cant remember right now. Also pick up stuff at the feed stores or garden centers near me.

I don't have any kind of drip irrigation set up. I usually just use my 5 gallon bucket waterers. I have a small hole drilled close to the bottom of each bucket. The water slowly drains out so that the water soaks down deep to the roots instead of just running off. I haven't fed them with any hydrangea food, just compost.

What companies do ya'll order from? I've ordered from Baker's Creek, Gurney's and another one I cant remember right now. Also pick up stuff at the feed stores or garden centers near me.
for tomato seeds try tomatoville.com to find reputable suppliers. They often have small seed counts and lots more than tomatoes.

Back
Top Bottom