White Cornish: Building a Quality, Sustainable Flock for Meat and More.....

Pics
They look great!

I have to say I am super excited to finally have some white cornish. I hatched 7 chicks from your lines in my late spring hatch along with other cornish and layers. They are in the brooder and are doing very very well. Several were a little sluggish after vaccination day but all are up on their feet and attempting to eat all other chicks out of house and home, lol. They hatched different tints, some kind of reddish some more silvery, some just pale yellow.

I have another round of white cornish that are due to hatch tomorrow evening so I'm crossing fingers there will be several more soon!

I'm glad you got some Tab. You can see their big ol noggin well in the pix! Hope your second batch procuces too. I'm at 49 chicks now. Plan to set 15 or so more tomorrow to make sure fertility is still good.

If I didn't have so many Ironsin the fire right now I bid again!!! :)

I quit put'n them on eBay JR..... The last two auctions got outta hand. I ain't about that so I just started sell'n them for a straight $40 a box plus the $18 it cost me to ship it. So far there is always someone ask'n before I have eggs to ship. When you get ready, give a shout...

I gotta say, I DO like your packaging - I didn't have a single egg cracked.
I sent some hatching eggs to a friend in Colorado wrapped like you wrap yours, and she said every single one made it with pretty good air sacs and no hairline cracks. Neat trick, Fat Daddy.
bow.gif

Back
Top Bottom