White faced black Spanish enthusiasts, come hither!

Pics
My two lines are amazing birds. I will have eggs to sell this spring 24 dollars per dozen and shipping. Both lines I have are two very old lines. One line the birds are lighter in weight than the other. Size is some smaller. I also have blue Spanish as a sport result. Nothing has been introduced in either line. No splash birds are produced. Random recessive white will show up on occasion as well.

My two lines are amazing birds. I will have eggs to sell this spring 24 dollars per dozen and shipping. Both lines I have are two very old lines. One line the birds are lighter in weight than the other. Size is some smaller. I also have blue Spanish as a sport result. Nothing has been introduced in either line. No splash birds are produced. Random recessive white will show up on occasion as well.
Can you tell us the heritage of your two lines. The chicks I just hatched from eggs are from a line over 25+ years old from a single breeder.

Since the neighbor's dog killed both of my LF roosters, my breeding plan was derailed for another year. I picked up these two bantams in December. The pullet won Best of Breed at the Lake City show.
LL

LL

I have LF WFBS that come from Duane Urch. I love this breed and they are excellent layers that are just striking when they pose. Hardy birds also. http://westhoffpoultry-com.webs.com/apps/photos/ That is my website photo page with pics of them. They are laying eggs and I can ship eggs and possibly chicks if anyone is interested.

I have LF WFBS that come from Duane Urch. I love this breed and they are excellent layers that are just striking when they pose. Hardy birds also. http://westhoffpoultry-com.webs.com/apps/photos/ That is my website photo page with pics of them. They are laying eggs and I can ship eggs and possibly chicks if anyone is interested.
Good to hear and see pics of Duane Urch's lines. I am waiting for my LF WFBS chicks to arrive from him, hopefully this month. I hatched out 3 of my own from the one hen that was fertile and laying when I lost the 2 roosters. So, hopefully, I will have eggs and chicks this time next year.

We just got 6 LF WFBS chicks from the local feed store, We waited since last summer for these guys and they are not hatchery but from a local breeder. They would not give us the breeders information but they did say they were having roo heavy clutches and the reason for the wait is they were growing out some for them selves.

Anderson there is also a breeder in Bushnell who has them but I was not impressed at all with his facility or animals, he often advertises on craigs list

We have 2 unrelated batches 2 roos and 2 hens from one and the 6 new chicks, if all goes well we hope to combine the two and get a good line going of our own and should have extra as well.

Here are a few quick pics,

the new chicks brooding with some Blue Splash Marans

Our older LF WFBS

Look at the comb on this hen WOW

varanisblack: Love the photos you posted. I lost both roosters to the neighbor's dog in December! The hens had JUST started laying, so I was able to hatch 3 chicks. I found a guy on craigslist IN Brooksville, but all his WFBS chicks were gone and he has no roosters for sale. He did offer to stud the rooster to me, I said I'd think about it. I am so mad still about the loss, I had a 3rd rooster but I sold him to a guy who drove up from Miami to get him. I so want to be a part of keeping this breed going, but they're so hard to find.

Back
Top Bottom