Who can reply last on this thread?

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF by Puss In Boots
puss-in-boots-the-last-wish-the-big-bad-wolf-1.gif

you do realize that you're playing the losing side lol

Also, quick rant
I'm one of those people who watches vs edits and people like to hate on death by having any semi powerful guy crush him and its like "HES THE EMBODIMENT OF DEATH!! HE CAN'T DIE!!! YOU CANNOT ESCAPE HIM!!" and then sometimes there are the people who pretended to watch the movie who say like "bUt It'S nOt CoNfiRmED, He GoT BeAteN bY A CAt..." AND HE LITERALLY SAYS HES DEATH! STRAIGHT UP! AND PUSS ACKNOWLEDGES HIM AND CONFIRMS THAT YES, HE IS DEATH. HE WALKS THROUGH A MAGIC DISINTEGRATING STAR BARRIER LIKE ITS NOTHING. HE DOESN'T SHOW UP ON THE STAR MAP. PUSS DOESN'T BEAT HIM, HE ACCEPTS DEATH, SO HE LEAVES HIM ALONE. PUSS LITERALLY SAYS THAT HE KNOWS HE CAN NEVER DEFEAT DEATH, AND THAT HE KNOWS HE WILL SEE DEATH AGAIN. I'M SURE THERE ARE MORE POWERFUL PERSONIFICATIONS OF DEATH, BUT ITS NOT EVEN A FIGHT FOR ANYTHING KILLABLE, AND EVEN IMMORTAL THINGS THAT CAN THEORETICALLY DIE. YOU CANNOT KILL DEATH. SO WHY DO YOUTUBERS HAVE EVERYONE AND THEIR GRANDMA DEFEATING A LITERAL EMBODIMENT OF DEATH?!?!?!??!

anyway that's the end of my rant

Also, quick rant
I'm one of those people who watches vs edits and people like to hate on death by having any semi powerful guy crush him and its like "HES THE EMBODIMENT OF DEATH!! HE CAN'T DIE!!! YOU CANNOT ESCAPE HIM!!" and then sometimes there are the people who pretended to watch the movie who say like "bUt It'S nOt CoNfiRmED, He GoT BeAteN bY A CAt..." AND HE LITERALLY SAYS HES DEATH! STRAIGHT UP! AND PUSS ACKNOWLEDGES HIM AND CONFIRMS THAT YES, HE IS DEATH. HE WALKS THROUGH A MAGIC DISINTEGRATING STAR BARRIER LIKE ITS NOTHING. HE DOESN'T SHOW UP ON THE STAR MAP. PUSS DOESN'T BEAT HIM, HE ACCEPTS DEATH, SO HE LEAVES HIM ALONE. PUSS LITERALLY SAYS THAT HE KNOWS HE CAN NEVER DEFEAT DEATH, AND THAT HE KNOWS HE WILL SEE DEATH AGAIN. I'M SURE THERE ARE MORE POWERFUL PERSONIFICATIONS OF DEATH, BUT ITS NOT EVEN A FIGHT FOR ANYTHING KILLABLE, AND EVEN IMMORTAL THINGS THAT CAN THEORETICALLY DIE. YOU CANNOT KILL DEATH. SO WHY DO YOUTUBERS HAVE EVERYONE AND THEIR GRANDMA DEFEATING A LITERAL EMBODIMENT OF DEATH?!?!?!??!

anyway that's the end of my rant
That makes more sense then it probably should, lol

Back
Top Bottom