Who else is waiting for that first egg?

Last night I dreamt about finding a hidden nest from my other three Easter eggers hahahahhahahhahahha got a teal one a pink one and a pretty green one with blue flecks as well as some other colors including regular brown lol do I have it bad? I think so

Just my first egg from my gal Bonnie, it's tiny green egg!
1f60d.png

Last night I dreamt about finding a hidden nest from my other three Easter eggers hahahahhahahhahahha got a teal one a pink one and a pretty green one with blue flecks as well as some other colors including regular brown lol do I have it bad? I think so

Yep, I'd say you've got it real bad! :gig

Just my first egg from my gal Bonnie, it's tiny green egg!
1f60d.png

Lovely!

I might (might) have gotten my first lavender orpington egg today. It looks different than my silkies eggs, but I'm not sure, since I have 2 laying silkies and only got 2 eggs. Ugh!

Good luck I hope they lay blue or green for you. I'm still wait long on three to lay(at least I don't think they've laid and if they did then it was a very light brown) one of my girls lays a blue-blue/green egg but its very pale

Okay i know this is late in this post but here it goes. I have two barred rocks who are going to turn 15 weeks in two days! I know they say from 16 to 24 but im so excited!!! I am in search of wooden eggs but cant find any!!? I have not even switched them to layer feed yet( planning to wait another week for that) Does anyone else know what i can dress my nesting boxes with? I was just going to use pine shavings.

Chica ( Barred Rock (Alpha Female) - Her comb is a bit bigger than my other)

Adaline (Barred Rock- Baby Girl)

Okay i know this is late in this post but here it goes. I have two barred rocks who are going to turn 15 weeks in two days! I know they say from 16 to 24 but im so excited!!! I am in search of wooden eggs but cant find any!!? I have not even switched them to layer feed yet( planning to wait another week for that) Does anyone else know what i can dress my nesting boxes with? I was just going to use pine shavings. Chica ( Barred Rock (Alpha Female) - Her comb is a bit bigger than my other) Adaline (Barred Rock- Baby Girl)
I have 8 16 week olds who haven't played either. I just put gay in my boxes

Okay i know this is late in this post but here it goes. I have two barred rocks who are going to turn 15 weeks in two days! I know they say from 16 to 24 but im so excited!!! I am in search of wooden eggs but cant find any!!? I have not even switched them to layer feed yet( planning to wait another week for that) Does anyone else know what i can dress my nesting boxes with? I was just going to use pine shavings.

Chica ( Barred Rock (Alpha Female) - Her comb is a bit bigger than my other)

Adaline (Barred Rock- Baby Girl)

It's an exciting time - but you can take a deep breath and relax a little because you still have some time yet.......these girls have some maturing left to do.

Back
Top Bottom