who has children?

I just wanted to share this video of my 15 month old daughter watching our 4 chicks :)
0.jpg

Yes I do. We go shopping together. This Friday is a father/son camp out and I am spending the time with my daughter. She is so excited! I also do mommy/son dates :)

My son will be a teenager on May 16 and I'm scared. My daughter is 10. They are both great kids and both will be in middle school next year.

We have 5 children. May 6th is Jean-Thomas Day. He is our middle child and our little angel making music in Heaven. He was born so tiny 6 May 1994 so small and tiny to walk on earth for 6 1/2 years. He is an angel that was here to teach Heavenly Father's love and of the beauty that surrounds us everywhere to be found if we take the time to look and listen with more than our eyes and ears. Father called him Home 18 Sept 2000. It was his time for him to go. But Heaven is not far, he watches over us still and sends us rainbows. Julianna is our eldest, is married to a wonderful man and mother of a terrific 3 year old boy. David was killed in a car accident this last June and is Home with Jean-Thomas watching over us always. EmmaAnn is 16. Sarah is our baby and will be graduating 8th grade this year. Both girls want to teach pre-school. EmmaAnn wants to teach the deaf little ones and is learning sign. Sarah wants to go into FFA next year.
We have 2 small cats and a black lab that are great mousers. Lacy lives mostly on our back porch. Sunshine is Skyler's kitten. It's funny to watch the two of them together. Sometimes she will be curled up and Skyler will curl himself around her. Other times she will sleep on top of him. We have 2 rabbits.
We have our first flock of baby chicks. They are beautiful. There are 31. They are Buff Oppingtons.
Rebecca

I am so sorry to hear about your two children, but your other children seem to know what they want and headed in the right direction, that is always great

Back
Top Bottom