Who has ever smashed an egg or eggs in your pocket(s)?!?!

Well, I have finally joined the ranks of those who have gathered eggs in pockets and wound up smashing them in the pockets!!!
barnie.gif

Got my jacket in the wash right now!!!

I had just gathered 3 eggs, stepped out and decided to drop one of my air vents. As I stepped up on the ladder, I lost my balance and fell against the ladder. Only smashed one of the three!!!
tongue.png

So, tell me your story! How many have you smashed in your pocket? How did you do it? AND!!! Have you done it more than once!!!
gig.gif
Thank goodness, I haven't had this experience yet. I am still so new to getting eggs that I carry each one into the house to show DH.

what a cracking thread! ;) lol
i havnt done this yet but i often put eggs in my pockets
so i guess its only a matter of time!
i did get one out my pocket one day and went to put it in the
fridge ,it sliped out my hand and i reflexively lunged to catch
it, needless to say i ended up with egg dripping through my fingers
and the dog licking my leg! lol

at least it stayed within cleaning reach; i had an egg slip from my fingers cause i was too lazy to take the egg carton out of the fridge, and the egg fell and all the egg goo slithered under the fridge. my lhasa spent a lot of time laying sideways trying to reachd alll the egg with his tongue. unfortunately, he also has a rather long beard, and the beard als got full of sticky icky dirty egg. and he is not easy to wash...

well, this has nothing to do with dropping eggs but an egg story non the less: when i was in college (way back when), i tried doing some 'healthy' head wash which involved honey, egg and milk (like a pancake only w/o flour). what i didnt know was that if u rinse a raw egg out of your hair , you must use cold water. i however, used hot water and cooked the egg in to my hair; thus i had a natural permament (the egg white 'sets' like a permament) and also, the yellow , having been scrambled (i broke the egg over my head rather then mix first in a dish), stuck on my scalp like egg bakes on to plates. alltogether, an deggsgusting eggsperience...

whatever was i thinking... ?
and yes, i have a plethora of animal stories , including the boxers RIP, the lhasas, goats, pythons, ferrets, and a myriad other animals since i ran a petting zoo for about 10 years, and my eldest worked in the city zoo...

actually, i guess three quarters of my petting zoo's allure were my stories, cause an animal is an animal is an animal when every other town (kibbutz/moshav) has a petting zoo with chickens goats and ferrets... its their personalities and how you get people involved that other wise wouldnt bother with an animal, that make a place special, and usually there is always one person that is also a story teller. (next occupation, tour guide, if i could just get interested in modern israeli history, rather then in what folks around the time of the Bible ate for dinner or what hair styles were fashionable back then... but still considering. i wont be a hotel receptionist/group organizer forever-- it lacks midnight birthings, bizarre hatchings, strange slitherings....
ah. digression.

mrs fluffy puffy-
sad.png
oh no what a shame!

nok13-
lau.gif
poor you! have visions of your dog trying to squeeze his/her face under the fridge trying to get the egg! at least it saved you some cleaning! lol

nok13, cant believe i only read your post about the hair bussiness and hot water yesterday and then i go and do this- my son , 4 yrs decided it would be fun to crack the eggs into the kitchen sink! three in total! and them mix them up with washing up liquid! (i only nipped upstairs to put some clothes away!) and whats the first thing i do? yep run hot water to clean it out! **** stuff stuck to the sink! had to scrape it off with a scrubbing brush!
gig.gif
little monster!

Back
Top Bottom