Pics
Now that I know it’s not just me it makes me sad for her. :( I hope she found a better home. :fl and I wish! :lau I just like browsing the ads :D
Me too! So, I don't blame you a bit, horses are cute. :loveAnd you know what they say?!!! If you keep going to the barber shop you are bound to get a haircut ;).
Till then, here is a cute picture of the boys playing. They are doing well, fat, happy and sound. Thanks for asking. :D I have a video but a little hesitant to deal with utube and all that it curtails :tongue:tongue:tongue. Stay well all!!!
2814.jpeg

Me too! So, I don't blame you a bit, horses are cute. :loveAnd you know what they say?!!! If you keep going to the barber shop you are bound to get a haircut ;).
Till then, here is a cute picture of the boys playing. They are doing well, fat, happy and sound. Thanks for asking. :D I have a video but a little hesitant to deal with utube and all that it curtails :tongue:tongue:tongue. Stay well all!!!
View attachment 1929704

:lau :gig :lau

I’m sure I will eventually get a horse or two or three or five but I just know I couldn’t care for one properly right now so I’m waiting.

And OMG they are adorable!!! :love

My horses have been doing well
Except for buttercup who somehow got a piece of wire stuck in his tongue :rolleyes: and of course it happened on a Sunday afternoon AND the vet was in Florida and couldn't get out until Tuesday now after a vet visit teeth floated and some antibiotics
He is back to his old self :) they even escaped again :rolleyes::barnie:)

Except for buttercup who somehow got a piece of wire stuck in his tongue :rolleyes: and of course it happened on a Sunday afternoon AND the vet was in Florida and couldn't get out until Tuesday now after a vet visit teeth floated and some antibiotics

I'm sorry... wire in the tongue, how did the big silly manage that????!!! Now that it is taken care of...lol :gig:gig :gig :gig :gig :gig :gig :gig

Oh boy!!! You have been busy!! :lau

Back
Top Bottom