WHO IS EXPECTING APRIL CHICKS?????

Had our first guinea hatch this morning at 4:00
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
celebrate.gif

Okay...got my 1st hatchling yesterday (I wrote here), well only could get 2 black australorp and I really wanted more. So the hatchery let me know a place that got their chicks yesterday. Sooo..I picked up 7 more. 8 from yesterday and 7 today. The guy was awesome and let us have a black Maran they hatched. Wahoo.
We have (for now)
6 black australorp
4 Goldens
3 EE
2 Buff Orpington
1 BC Maran
May 16 will be adding
2 buff Orpington and a surprise (I'll get another of surprise kind of course)
...pretty nice start to chicks?

Got ours from Murrey yesterday. 3 Whiting True Blue, 3 Cuckoo Maran, 4 Black Australorp, 5 Barred Rock, 1 mystery "rare exotic chick". SUPPOSED to be all pullets except maybe the mystery throw in.

Omg I finally have my chicks!!! Okay, my chicken math made me get 2 more today -oops lol
BUT husband thinks I picked up 24 today, so I think I'm good. (Well I tried to share pics but it wouldn't post). Got then all to drink water but none would take to the feed yet.
2 BA 3 EE 3 GB(that was my freebie one and they had more so...) trying to get heat lamp set right but the clamp isn't working as I thought, seems alright though.

couldn't get my pics to post yesterday either. Worked fine today.

Okay...got my 1st hatchling yesterday (I wrote here), well only could get 2 black australorp and I really wanted more. So the hatchery let me know a place that got their chicks yesterday. Sooo..I picked up 7 more. 8 from yesterday and 7 today. The guy was awesome and let us have a black Maran they hatched. Wahoo.
We have (for now)
6 black australorp
4 Goldens
3 EE
2 Buff Orpington
1 BC Maran
May 16 will be adding
2 buff Orpington and a surprise (I'll get another of surprise kind of course)
...pretty nice start to chicks?

It's a start... :D

Back
Top Bottom