Why are my chickens sneezing?

My baby olivia does it all of the time is she okay or should i be worried!
hmm.png

How often are they doing it? Sneezing is pretty normal, especially during feeding time, when dust is getting kicked around, or when the coop is being cleaned.  Really any time there is a lot of dust in the air chickens will sneeze. As long as they don't continue to do it for extended periods of time I wouldn't worry about it.

Best of luck,

~~Ms. B :)

Just one of my chicks are sneezing once every so many minutes or longer. I believe it started after I introduced them to their first dust bath.I don't see any discharge from eyes or nose.

How often are they doing it? Sneezing is pretty normal, especially during feeding time, when dust is getting kicked around, or when the coop is being cleaned.  Really any time there is a lot of dust in the air chickens will sneeze. As long as they don't continue to do it for extended periods of time I wouldn't worry about it.

Best of luck,

Best of luck,

OK,now I noticed my chicks eye,this is also the eye I gave the bronchitis immunization in. She is sneezing but not real excessive. What can I do?

Last edited:
So today I was feeding my chickens and I noticed that one of them was sneezing really loud and unusual and it was only when she was eating should I be worried???

Back
Top Bottom