Songster
11 Years
Oct 1, 2008
Southern California
I just don't get it?????
idunno.gif
They seem fine to me!
big_smile.png

I don't know either but I have seen some posts on here that say silkies are evil....My silkies are beautiful... and friendly... and cute....and cuddly...and...well you get the pic...course I only have silkies...
D.gif

I've seen it written that they can steal your soul, I'm thinking that after they steal it, they must do nefarious things with it, like cause addictions that would involve doing anything to get one more fix of silkie.

Quote:
Yes, Silkies are incredibly evil. Once you see one, you will do anything in your power to possess one just like it. Then you will find out that they come in different colors... Before you know it, your coop will be overrun with Silkie chickens. It stands to reason that Silkies must have nefarious designs on the human race: they want us to hatch out more and more of their kind so that they can take over the planet in a giant Silkie Army.

(Really, though, it's just a goofy forum in-joke, though anyone on BYC can be "in" on it.
big_smile.png
frow.gif
).

Quote:
Yes, Silkies are incredibly evil. Once you see one, you will do anything in your power to possess one just like it. Then you will find out that they come in different colors... Before you know it, your coop will be overrun with Silkie chickens. It stands to reason that Silkies must have nefarious designs on the human race: they want us to hatch out more and more of their kind so that they can take over the planet in a giant Silkie Army.

(Really, though, it's just a goofy forum in-joke, though anyone on BYC can be "in" on it.
big_smile.png
frow.gif
).

Yup, that's it. They are using us as a kind of "host" to reproduce.
They control you with there mind control powers and sometimes
cute fuzzy looks. I've been warning people for some time but most
of the poeple who listen just get more silkies. I just got a Red Silkie
pair today.

Back
Top Bottom