wierd,strange,unusal and just down right wrong names for Kids.

Here in UK when you register your child's birth, they have the right to refuse a name that is obscene, absurd, insulting or derogatory. No Ura and Ima Piggs allowed here.

I've heard from someone who works at a hospital about people who try to name their kids * (to be pronounced asterisk)(fortunately, illegal) and people who have legally named their children things like La-a(Ladasha) and J'(Japostrophe).

Before my twins were born and before we knew they were girls. I wanted to name them Hagen and Cope but my wife figured it out and said over her dead body,,,,,,cope n hagen lol I thought I was slick. good thing I married a smart woman lol

I have a friend named Twinkle Dawn. My Dad had a cousin named Jeppie Hise and his name was JB. My Dad was the youngest of 7 kids and his mother ran out of ideas, so all he got was JB.

I saw a soldier in Ft Knox name his newborn daughter Hoden. Might not sound bad in English, but in German that is what contains a males two ..... I also knew a Jahod and a Ajia.(ah jah iah)

Back
Top Bottom