wild goose thread...

I think it's time they got some girlfriends. I got blackswans recently but they aren't the best of friends.

I think it's time they got some girlfriends. I got blackswans recently but they aren't the best of friends.
I read that coscoroba swans are more like goose-swans, so maybe they´d get on better with some geese as companions than the swans. i suppose it´d be worth experimenting? Just a thought, but have you looked at the threads on BYC about swans? You may find some more information there, or people who have more ideas. Just go up to the top of the page where it says "forum" and you´ll find your way there.

I have to admit, I'm new to the "Geese" thread but I was surfing, stumbled upon this thread and am amazed! I have a lot of the geese pictured in my mid-Missouri backyard. How fun:) We enjoy the Canada Geese that live around here and every year they bring out there babies so we can watch them grow. We have had all kinds of migrant geese come through here, even had swans stop by a couple years back. I think I live in a bird watchers paradise.
cool.png

Back
Top Bottom