will a cracked egg contunue to grow?

status of the egg is the same nothing different but the egg is moving alot and I can see the beak poking in the same spot

That's great. I would keep an eye on it and put it on the clock. Meaning to take note of the time it tried to pip and if no progress in 24-30 hours, maybe make the hole a little bigger and/or pick the wax off. Then put it back to do the zipping on its own.

so my little guy made his way out he's nice and fluffy and doing great. But I have another little one out of the shell just laying in the incubator not really moving never chirping but is breathing the toes look a little weird is this normal

so my little guy made his way out he's nice and fluffy and doing great. But I have another little one out of the shell just laying in the incubator not really moving never chirping but is breathing the toes look a little weird is this normal

It depends on how many hours since hatch. Sometimes you have chicks that are wiped out after hatch and feet can look curled for a few hours and then flatten out. Sometimes chicks hatch and are just roaring to go and looking for trouble, climbing all over the incubator! So how many hours was it for the tires little one? And congrats on the cracked hatcher! That's great news!

Back
Top Bottom