Will Round up hurt the chickens?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smitty's Farm :

. Even though they say it's safe to use there are so many warnings about keeping your pets away for certain period of time. You are suppose to wear long sleeve, goggle, glooves and wash your clothes seperately when you are done.

where do you find this information I figure out the dosage and start applying. Who has time to read all the directions???​

Quote:
http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/waffen/violent-smiley-003.gif
I feel attacked, but if you want to come visit I will buy the gas and whacker string, and you can spend 2 weeks whacking or I will buy the roundup, and fill the 18 gallon sprayer twice and be done in 2 hours.

I would think running a 2 cycle engine for hours on end would damage the environment as much, or the use of propane, I have the big bottle from the grill the little screw on would not be very cost effective either.

You know there was another on here that recomended using a torch to get rid of cobwebs in HER barn too, now what was that TALE ?? http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/waffen/violent-smiley-063.gif

Uhhh What??? MD you could drink Roundup and it wouldn't hurt YOU. I like
to mix antifreeze in with my morning coffee but I wouldn't suggest it to other people.

Quote:
where do you find this information I figure out the dosage and start applying. Who has time to read all the directions???

Unfortunatly I had to work with it for years. I hate reading all those directions also, but it was mandatory. It's like Blah, Blah, Blah....just give me the ratio and get on with it. I would never use it around my chickens.

Quote:
Now that is just silly everyone knows that antifreeze taste bad with coffee, now brake fluid is another story.
barnie.gif

well, along the lines of pc and mdbucks . . . i suppose, just to be safe, one could just drink the roundup and then, with great care, tinkle on the weeds in question. that way you could avoid the goggles, gloves etc. and just jump straight to the "application" step - no fuss no muss!

Last edited:
Quote:
I tried this method, didnt realize I had the superconcentrate till I finished the roundup, HAVE YOU EVER TRIED TO DRINK 32 GALLONS OF WATER THEN DO JUMPING JACKS TO MIX IT????

If you try this method I recommend the ready to use roundup.

Quote:
I've just use plain white vinegar, that stuff works great! Love white vinegar, has many uses. Will unstick glue used for linoleum floors and great on fries, too.
tongue.png

Quote:
I've just use plain white vinegar, that stuff works great! Love white vinegar, has many uses. Will unstick glue used for linoleum floors and great on fries, too.
tongue.png

I think drinking 2 gallons of vinagar would upset my stomach, and salt is bad for you. I would however like a little of both on my fries. But hold the dishsoap please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom