Willow the Great Pyrenees

She will don’t worry lol
My mom always says she needs to go live outside because she's so wild but she's my baby and I can't imagine not having her in the house. We normally bring her to stores and everything but today we didn't and I missed having her so much

My mom always says she needs to go live outside because she's so wild but she's my baby and I can't imagine not having her in the house. We normally bring her to stores and everything but today we didn't and I missed having her so much
Aww she will calm down! Don’t worry! But she might also need more exercise and mental stimulation if she’s truly THAT wild. But puppies are crazy lol

Aww she will calm down! Don’t worry! But she might also need more exercise and mental stimulation if she’s truly THAT wild. But puppies are crazy lol
I haven't really been able to walk her since she hurt her paw but normally we walk at least every other day and we play ball every day. She's way too smart lol she figures everything out so easily. I bought her a puzzle toy tho. I also try to train every day.

I haven't really been able to walk her since she hurt her paw but normally we walk at least every other day and we play ball every day. She's way too smart lol she figures everything out so easily. I bought her a puzzle toy tho. I also try to train every day.
Ahh okay that’s good! Does she like tug? That’s tiring and can be done in the house lol I didn’t know she hurt her paw lol poor thing

I'm literally amazed rn, normally at night she's nuts, running, jumping, annoying our other dog, ect but tonight she laid on the couch nicely and was so calm! We have been doing some new techniques.

I'm literally amazed rn, normally at night she's nuts, running, jumping, annoying our other dog, ect but tonight she laid on the couch nicely and was so calm! We have been doing some new techniques.
That’s awesome!!! Also sometimes when they’re crazy like that, they’re really over tired. Especially at night. And puppies.

Back
Top Bottom