***Wings Of Fire! a Dragon RP*** ~Always Accepting~**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celestia nodded and looked away. She had had two dragonets at her side, both hers and that embarrassed her a little.
Moon chuckled, then turned to Darkstalker, who had hobbled over to a corner in the cave and sat down, and was gazing out the entrance of the cave as if something could come through at any moment. Moon sighed and sat down where she was "Celeste? you said I was there... did you notice any thing else Darkstalker and I didn't?" Moon asked

Moon chuckled, then turned to Darkstalker, who had hobbled over to a corner in the cave and sat down, and was gazing out the entrance of the cave as if something could come through at any moment. Moon sighed and sat down where she was "Celeste? you said I was there... did you notice any thing else Darkstalker and I didn't?" Moon asked
Celestia thought of the vision again, replaying it to herself. The first time she had gotten distracted by the young ones beside her, but now she saw one with Moon, and another dragon following her to the meeting place. She blinked and shifted her focus, looking not at the dragons, but at the late summer landscape, the cliff overlooking the ocean, the midday sun.

Oh, me neither. Soo let's start.

Tundra feel asleep on the cold surface. Shard had been standing in the corner for some time now. The burns did feel better though. Moon was asleep. Most of the dragons were asleep. Except for Celestia. She was staring out of the caves crevice.
Wonder what she's thinking thought Shard, Maybe it wouldn't be so bad to be a nightwing after all.

Celestia turned her head to look at Shard at his thought. She had heard it. She wasn't sure what to say to him so she turned back to the crevice looking outside into the night It is not bad, just have to fight so often

Shard forgot that she could read lines. So he tried to mind talk to her.
Your not alone in this Celestia. I've been fighting my whole life. I mean after the war, I didn't know what to do with myself. I was only important because I was a good fighter. Queen glacier only wanted Blaze to win. She treated us badly when we lost to a battle. I'm nothing now, since theirs no war. Looks like everybody needs a little fight in their life to keep themselves alive...

Last edited:
Shard forgot that she could read lines. So he tried to mind talk to her.
Your not alone in this Celestia. I've been fighting my whole life. I mean after the war, I didn't know what to do with myself. I was only important because I was a good fighter. Queen glacier only wanted Blaze to win. She treated us badly when we lost to a battle. I'm nothing now, since theirs no war. Looks like everybody needs a little fight in their life to keep themselves alive...
Celestia closed her eyes and bowed her head Perhaps, but I tire of it She thought back, something she refused to admit aloud. She looked outside again, keeping watch over the icy landscape. I wait for peace, fight for it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom