***Wings Of Fire! a Dragon RP*** ~Always Accepting~**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like dragons make that hard for you. Now there will be more night wings he with powers I heard. They need to be under the light of the moons. Do you have any family? Just wondering...

No, not anymore Celestia thought and sighed My family is all dead. I only have my friends

Celestia paused and looked back at him again It's not something I think about often.

(gtg, bbl)

Ok let's go.

Tundra woke up in the middle kf the. Isn't. She heard the hail pounding on the rocks, making a painful crack sound. She saw all of them sleeping, especially Darkstalker, who looked like he just got thrown in a fire. Celestia was still looking out of the crack of the cave.

" how long can you stay there looking out the window" Tundra teased," Your whole life it seems like."

Celestia looked to Tundra then and smiled "I am keeping watch, so you all can sleep" She explained then shrugged a little "Besides, the night is our time" She added, meaning the nightwings. Had there not been a storm she might be out there flying around through the night sky by then.

Celestia thought of the vision again, replaying it to herself. The first time she had gotten distracted by the young ones beside her, but now she saw one with Moon, and another dragon following her to the meeting place. She blinked and shifted her focus, looking not at the dragons, but at the late summer landscape, the cliff overlooking the ocean, the midday sun.
"three MOONS! that is along time from now!" Moon said shocked then laughed and added "nice"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom