***Wings Of Fire! a Dragon RP*** ~Always Accepting~**

Status
Not open for further replies.
"three MOONS! that is along time from now!" Moon said shocked then laughed and added "nice"
Celestia nodded then looked around the cave "You should all get some rest. I will keep watch" She was still thinking about the young ones in the vision. Was it this summer, or next?

Celestia looked to Tundra then and smiled "I am keeping watch, so you all can sleep" She explained then shrugged a little "Besides, the night is our time" She added, meaning the nightwings. Had there not been a storm she might be out there flying around through the night sky by then.
Moon yawned "yeah, we're nocturnal. but then, I could really use some sleep!" she said and looked over to Darkstalker who was snoring loudly "if he snored that loud for 2000 years I think a dragon a million miles away could hear him!!" She joked

Celestia nodded and moved to take her watch place as the storm finally came in

It was five hours Celestia have been taking watch.
" you look tired. Ill watch." Tundra said softly," what wrong. Was it a vision?"
Celestia kep on looking out the crevice. silence took over the cave and Tundra waited for a quiet response.

Celestia shook her head "None since the one earlier, I just keep thinking about it" She answered then moved away from the crevice and went to lay down nearby

" It's winter right now, it's not like there's going to be eggs soon." Tundra whispered," But you could always go to the desert... But that would be to dangerous. With those Sandwings loose, we can't even go outside without our hearts pounding. Don't worry. If you can see the future, you can always change the future."
Tundra went over to watch out the hole inbetween the boulders. Tundra could see why Celestia could sit here for so long. It's started to snow. It reminded her of when her sister was alive.

It was a light morning, and the snow had just powdered all over the mountains. Cliff said Tundra could fly today, since the storms had passed. She couldn't wait.
" Cliff hurry up, it's about to snow!" Tundra yelled gleefully to her sister.
" Ok, Tun, let's go!" Cliff said back.
They pranced in the snow together, playing hide and seek, chase, and catch the marmot. Tundra ate the marmot by accident. " it's time to fly now!" Tundra said.
" Okay, Okay, got it." Cliff said.
They ran to the top of the mountain, looking over a hedge that made you think you saw the whoel world. The sir was crisp and fresh, and the steel of pine was delightful.
" What was dad like?" Tundra asked. Cliff looked sad for the first time that day.
" Right now, he would put you on his back, and fly you around the world. He would smile and laugh. He would..." Cliff drifted off into a deep thought.
Tundra went right over to her and started pulling on her wing.
" Oh come on, let's do this!" Tundra cheered. Cliff couldn't resist the cuteness of her younger sister. She bounded of the ledge, and went into a full on dive, wings close to her body. Tundra was right beside Cliff, her forked tounge lolling out of her mouth. The wind whistled in Tundra's ears. She could Cliff smiling, her black eyes with a kind sparkle to them, This is what it should be like every day. Mother gone to hunt, the day prefect for ledge diving. Cliff beside her, telling her about what father would do at the moment, make things fun. They were almost to the ground.
Cliff had opened her wings to drift softly to the ground. Tundra had trouble opening her wings from the pressure of the wind. She was getting very close to the ground.
" CLIFF!" Tundra screamed. Cliff dived for her arms ready to catch her younger sister. She caught Tundra and went face forward into a field of deep snow. They were buried deep into the cold powder. Cliff popped up from under the snow. Tundra was no where to be seen.
Tundra pounced on Cliffs back, making them topple over into the frosty ground. They laughed together until they couldn't breath.
" Cliff, can you make me a promise?" Tundra said.
" Yes?" Cliff said softly.
" Promise you will never leave me." Tundra whispered.
" I promise." Cliff answered.
Cliff wrapped her wings around Tundra, and they sat in the cold morning for what seemed like forever.

Tundra gasped and was breathing heavily. She had cold sweat on her body. Hot tears stung her eyes.
" Cliff...you promised." Tundra sobbed, falling onto the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom