***Wings Of Fire! a Dragon RP*** ~Always Accepting~**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celestia smiled and shook her head, going out and taking to the skies so they could hunt together

" oh come in you old hare, let's get moving, I'm starving!" Tundra said excitedly. She burst through the boulders(oops, she'll let someone else fix it). She unfurled her huge wings and took of to the sky, scenting the delicious smell of caribou.
Moon and Darkstalker fallowed, after Moon's wing tips had left the cave she hovered and looked back "what about shard? if we'r all leaving then who will stay behind in-case Scar comes!" She looked back and said to Shard "sorry," are you kidding me? of corse Shard wouldn't like to be protected... but still, he's injured Moon thought Darkstalker chuckled "do you whant to stay behind?" he said, "no!" Moon retorted

Last edited:
(want to RP?)
(maybe I could be Scar
big_smile.png
and you can make a Character? or some thing)

Last edited:
Celeste looked back to the cave and settled to the ground again "I will stay" She said and looked to Moon and Darkstalker again

Name: Angel
Breed: rainwing
Mate:
Crush:
Personality: shy and quiet, yet bold
Description: brightly colored like other rainwings, though her natural colors tend more to blues
User: Starrnico
Other:

Celeste looked back to the cave and settled to the ground again "I will stay" She said and looked to Moon and Darkstalker again
Moon nodded her head "thank you, I'l stay to, Darkstalker can go with Tundra" Moon said. waving to Darkstalker as he flew away, she thought the real reason is that SOMEONE kept me up most of the night, and i really just want to talk and with that she flew back into the cave and landed next to Celeste.

Moon nodded her head "thank you, I'l stay to, Darkstalker can go with Tundra" Moon said. waving to Darkstalker as he flew away, she thought the real reason is that SOMEONE kept me up most of the night, and i really just want to talk and with that she flew back into the cave and landed next to Celeste.
Celeste smiled at her and settled against the wall What do you want to talk about, Moon?

Angel flew close to the ground and landed in a tree, curling her tail around the branch as she looked around herself.
(Wherever and whoever wants to play with her, LOL)

Celeste smiled at her and settled against the wall What do you want to talk about, Moon?

Angel flew close to the ground and landed in a tree, curling her tail around the branch as she looked around herself.
i had a vission last night...
I saw a large shadow hanging over all of us, it was a shadow of a dragon, and when I glanced up I saw a faint out line of him. I couldn't tell who it was, I just know it is putting us all in peril, in the next part of my vision I saw it talking to Scar. I still couldn't see who the other dragon was. they whispered to each other softly and solemnly. I herd "nightwing" and "dark" in their conversation but every thing else was to quiet. then it wen't dark, and words started flashing in my head
'a Danger disguised for years,
one who may bring manny tears
no one shall expect it.
not one shall see it coming.

I think it was a prophesy. and I needed to talk to you alone, with no other mind readers, that is why I sent Darkstalker with Tundra...

Death bringer flew up, and landed on a branch beside the rainwing "what are you doing so far from the rainwing village?" he said

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom