***Wings Of Fire! a Dragon RP*** ~Always Accepting~**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celestia was there beside her as soon as she fell "Tundra" She said the stilled, hearing her "Cliff " She shook her head a little, wrapping her wings around her friend "Shh, it will be alright. She never really left us. She is here in our memories, our hearts and will never leave us so long as we remember her"

Tundra didn't say anything, just sat there and didn't say anything. She liked to have comfort from her friend.
Celestia just held her, going quiet herself. She knew there were times where words were not needed and even go in the way.

" I don't want you to lose you, Celestia. Your the only one I got left." Tundra said softly," I need you to stay alive for me, for us."
"I will do my best Tundra. I do not want to die either you know" She tried to lighten the moment a little

"can I come? I got SOME sleep! so I'm awake now!" Moon said excitedly "wake up you old badger!" She said to Darkstalker, Moon was always puzzled at how he only looked 20 years old. "come ON! wake up" She poked him with her claw "mmph! alright I'm up" Darkstalker said grunting as he raised himself to a sitting position "but it's barely sunrise!" he complained.

" oh come in you old hare, let's get moving, I'm starving!" Tundra said excitedly. She burst through the boulders(oops, she'll let someone else fix it). She unfurled her huge wings and took of to the sky, scenting the delicious smell of caribou.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom